Photo Credit:

Nan Goldin : Heart Shaped Bruise

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Summer, Summer, Summer time....the blush the lime and the canary

 ILLAMASQUA



Been checking out the summer makeup trends this week. Quite glad that not everyone is going for ballerina inspired pink fluff. Ilove the blush in the new Illamasqua campaign, its leaning on the 70s rush that is slowly creeping over all the high street stores, of which I don't really intend to hugely partake but I do like a strong brow.

CHRISTIAN DIOR



This is nice.

Thinking of breaking out the cheeky lime green to counter my red lips and I love her hair also

The smoky violets are a hit with me also , a stikler for goth-tastic sexy eyes



CHANEL

Chanel's Spring pastel ballet palette makes way for a more sultry cool ocean inspired collection. I love the freshness and delicacy

and their canary yellow nail colour too

2 comments: