Photo Credit:

Nan Goldin : Heart Shaped Bruise

Wednesday 16 March 2011

I can't go for that.....actually...

I have always avoided black lipstick, cannot really expain why seen as my 'goth' phase was an all or nothing endeavour. More recently I have ventured into the world of plum and dark wine, while at speed the nation has been raiding their creepy wee brother's makeup stash and donning the look of doom, I wanted to keep a retro idea going more louise brooks than worst witch.. I even bought a turban ( see left) but I swear these strikes into an unknown era for me were independantly purchased and accidently matched to my betty boo side-burns....

any advise needed on era make up can be obtained from Queens Of Vintage who copy Edie, Dita and Louise et al . Highly recommend this cute site

No comments:

Post a Comment