Photo Credit:

Nan Goldin : Heart Shaped Bruise

Friday 11 March 2011

Benefit Bella Bamba - 3D watermelon blush


bella bamba

Being a seasoned Benefit customer I have tried many of their powder blush range but mainly fell for their tints ; Benetint and Posietint. The former being Benefits signature product and an absolute must have for every make-up bag, being a stain it holds all day and can be used for a nice natural blush on the lip too. The latter, Posietint is Benetint's spring/Summer cousin in a pale pink it is light and sweet for those who want colour but not a hot - flush. So they are both great and I have not needed much powder blush since but I decided to let one of the girls give it a go on me when Bella Bamba was released just out of sheer nosiness.
  Its advertised as 3D effect...I for one didn't really know what that would encompass in the way of make-up but what I did see was it does have a high lighting effect. The colour is more on the pink/orange side than pink/red but I really like how much it freshens up my early morning grey pallor. Oh and it smells amazing too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment